Monday, November 26, 2007

# 21 Podcasts but Headphones too!

Podcasts are a great example of learning through new technology.I have had a look at podcast.net and a lot of stuff did not interest me but I found Ramona Koval on Radio National talking to Kate Grenville about writing The Secret River. Unfortunately I couldn't access it. So I went into iTunes and downloaded The Book Show podcast and I will listen to that on my iPod at a later date.Think I need to get a little help from a colleague about accessing the items from podcast.net etc.
I'm glad I now know a bit more about podcasts as I often hear them mentioned on the ABC.
Podcasts seem a great idea for use in the Library but I don't fancy using someone else's head phones so we need access to very cheap disposable headphones or patrons BYO headphones.

No comments: